The bad news, however, continues to snowball:
- If you're using Windows in any form, you're basically hosed.
- If you attempt any aggressive defense against intruders, you're probably going to get hosed repeatedly by one or more cell mates in prison.
- This cyberwar escalation can only prompt Mr. Putin to somehow demonstrate to the world that Russia can trump Regin (heaven forbid the U.S. power grid will be a target on Christmas Eve).
- With a formal policy of letting the U.S. "fox" guard the henhouse, there is little hope a modern-day Tony Stark will invoke the U.S. Constitution's Article 1 Section 8 clause to become a licensed/bonded cyber privateer and take a victory lap around the Senate proclaiming, "I have successfully privatized world cyber security!"
- You really don't want to be driving a car controlled by a Windows-based computer