- Get emerging news stories before the press reports on them.
- Strip off the news bias to find out which reports are getting traction by the public.
- Set up your own dashboard for emerging trends.
- Get actionable intelligence before your competition even knows something is "afoot."
- Set trending-development NOTIFICATION on your dashboard, so a triggering threshold prompts YOUR COMPUTER to send a private text message to YOUR CELL PHONE.
- Keep YOUR UNIQUE INSIGHTS private to YOUR COMPUTER, not to be mined and aggregated by some cloud service provider.
- Find out who is "gaming the system" to artificially inflate sentiment scores.
- Discover criminal behavior in your neighborhood (a former high-level intelligence professional pointed out one set of tweets that appear to be a drug dealer's coded set of messages for customers to make pickups).
Tuesday, December 13, 2011
Ultimate "Twitterverse" analytics breakthrough now public
Back in August, I reported that Twitter is the new cyberwar dashboard (click here). It turns out, analytics on what I call the "data exhaust" from Twitter could be extended to a phenomenal number of areas. Heck, CNN reported that one UK-based hedge fund (click here) is actually beating the market using a Twitter data feed to predict market movement. I've been pushing Quantum Leap Analytics (Full Disclosure: I sit on their board of directors) to deliver Twitter-pattern based analytics for every man. I contend that this "throw-away" (ie; ugly, but low-cost or even free) application would give non-technical consumers a whole new look at the world and the power of Pattern Based Analytics for higher-end business products from Quantum Leap. How about these capabilities for a mere proof-of-concept utility?
Sound interesting? Well, you can download the beta version of this product free of charge to your very own computer by going to www.quantumleapbuzz.com/trial. Calling this a kind of "Google for Twitter" almost undervalues the product. It's much more valuable than either Google or Twitter. One thing is certain: Quantum Leap Buzz should be an essential part of a cyber privateer's tool kit.
Try it. Let me know what you think.
Posted by Destroying Angel at 12/13/2011 11:33:00 AM