- The JCS thinks the DoD is stupid.
- The DOJ thinks the FBI is stupid. In fact, you can see their published report HERE.
- The Chinese think we're ALL stupid.
- The FBI director thinks the whole world is stupid.
- There is an active competition to see who can become the stupidest man in the U.S. Senate.
- North Korea is using stupidity as an asset.
- The Iranians are sick and tired of being stupid.
- Sony stupidly accused Anonymous for what was most likely an inside job.
- LulzSec thinks everybody is stupid.
- Auto makers really are stupid.
- IMHO, Larry Ellison is definitely NOT stupid.
- Scotland Yard's supply chain meanders through stupid territory.
- American banks earn their reputation for venal stupidity.
- The FBI recruits only the stupid.
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
"Stupid and Stupider" in Zombieland
It's hard to keep a score card of all the insults as the wheels wobble on the Internet. Here's a sampling of what I've reported so far:
Yes folks, welcome to The United States of Zombieland. If real human lives weren't about to be lost to a ravaging pack of brain-eating cyber zombies (aka botnets run by Darth Vader and his cronies, Chinese SCADA gear run amok, Iranians with a score to settle, North Koreans with nothing to lose, LulzSec/Anonymous anarchists looking for a cause, et al), this would actually be funny.
Posted by Destroying Angel at 7/20/2011 07:58:00 AM